Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Where is all the adventure???

Whew! It's been ages since I last blogged.
I haven't been anywhere far from my computer, in fact I think that I've just been lazy..HaHa Yep, probably just that. However I have been keeping busy. School work and studying for my AG Licensing exam have consuming a lot of my free time. But I think that it's time to start blogging again, my brain is always thinking so why don't I share my thoughts.

To be quite frank I've noticed that my mild case of laziness has spilled into another part of my life, and that is my spiritual walk with Christ. Now before you go thinking that I'm talking about 'backsliding' that is not the case.
Maybe what I'm trying to say is that I've been letting my Spiritual Life get a little dull. (What do you mean Ben??) Well I'm under the impression that living a hot-passion Christian life should be adventurous! It should be full of risks and constantly getting out of the ¨Comfort-Zone¨.
I think that over the past month I've been maybe just a little too comfortable. I've taken maybe a few risks in stepping out in faith this past month, but I haven't exactly been looking for opportunities.

You might be thinking, ¨Well Ben, there is nothing wrong with living a life of low risk as long as you're still serving God...¨
If you've ever read the book of Acts or the New Testament for that matter then you should know that living a Christian life is full of serious risk and adventure! But doesn't that sound like more fun!!

I'm challenging myself self to step up my game and live more adventurous!
I'm also challenging you to live every minute of your life like it's the last!


No comments:

Post a Comment