Saturday, February 5, 2011

Does anybody wanna hire me??

Good grief, it certainly has been a few days since I've last blogged.  Hmmm....well what's new Ben?

 This has been a really great week all around however nothing really crazy has happened yet. Yesterday I mailed out about 20 letters to raise money for my Pakistan trip this spring. P.S. I can't wait!! God has huge plans for that nation!
Also this is Allison Park Church's Spiritual Breakthrough Weekend and it's been awesome watching God reshape and transform people's lives!

More exciting news; it look's like I'm going to be an unemployed man, which isn't anything that I'm looking forward to because I sort of love my job.
So does anybody know of places that are hiring??
I'm not picky lately when it comes to working; restaurant, retail, manual labor, personal chef, personal tailor.... you name it. Hahaha

1 comment: