Monday, February 14, 2011

Once again it is Valentines Day. This is the one day on our calendars where we make a great effort to do something special for some one special in our lives. However not everyone in this world has someone truly special, husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend..etc. Sometimes this time of year it's easy to feel unloved.
Ben, why are you saying all of this?
Well because I can remember times of my life where I have felt unloved.
This was so long ago, even though I am "single" and don't have that "significant other" I still feel so, så, much love. This love that I'm talking about doesn't come from great friends or parents. This is a love that can only come from a God. The God who loves me so much that he sent his only son down to us sinful humans to brutally kill him, the God who created us with his careful loving hands. This is the God that loves you and I so much that he created the stars and put them in the sky, so that on dark nights we can look up and still and know that he's with us.  It's so exciting to know that you're loved, God loves us so much it blows my mind! It's also a great comfort to know that one day I will have someone special on Valentines Day. One day this will me and my gal….  lovebirds on Valentines day…and it'll be sweet…Hah

2 comments: